DevOps / Cloud Engineer
We’re an e-commerce company specialising in premium brands and we’re currently embarking on a front-to-back transformation of our technology systems in order to bring our customers the next generation of web and mobile experiences.
We're investing heavily in growth and innovation, and part of that includes the evolution of our digital brand and maximising its positive impact. We deliver our online offerings with beautiful imagery, targeted messaging and creative use of our digital assets. Good design is personal; and we’re looking for someone who will bring their unique personal creative outlook.
As a Digital Designer intern, you would join our Marketing team and working closely with the Technology and other internal teams.
We’re looking for a designer who
- Is currently studying or recently finished studies in graphic, digital or multimedia design.
- Is familiar with the Design process and its phases, research, conceptualisation, wire-framing...
- Has full command of Photoshop and Illustrator. Sketch, AdobeXD or InDesign are a plus.
- Has a nice portfolio, and is able to speak about their own work with confidence.
What you'll be doing:
- Creating visuals for our online/offline campaigns.
- Helping with the design of UI elements.
- Cooperating with several departments to visually improve their communication materials.
What we can offer:
- A nice and international environment to start building a professional portfolio and coaching to do so.
- A good overview of the professional possibilities for a designer, (Visual, UX/UI, mobile, web, communications).
- Being part of a large yet rapidly-growing tech company.
- Great supportive managers.
- Working alongside our very talented senior designer.
- A happy, friendly high-performance team that wants to share and teach.
If that sounds like you and you have a passion for beautiful creative design, we’d love to meet you and walk through your portfolio and what you are looking for, what excites you and where your passions lie.